Posted 21 days ago
Competition Number: 22005074
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We are currently looking for a Merchandiser (merchandising specialist) to join our Retail Standards Execution Team (ReSET). Associates in this position work towards our goal of improving and standardizing our product presentation to enhance the customer shopping experience and drive sales.
Merchandisers are responsible for completing all assigned merchandising reset and service-related tasks as outlined in product planograms and other merchandising execution documents. This is a Monday-Friday position, with occasional requirement to work evenings and weekends.
This role includes travel between Kent stores in the St. John's area.
- Execution of merchandising resets provided by Planogram Team.
- Support roll-out of merchandising projects for end caps, dump bins, and other promotional spaces.
- Merchandising seasonal spaces.
- Executing merchandising plans for special promotions and advertising campaigns
- Ensure displays are properly functioning, bay sets are clean, priced, down-stocked, front faced and detailed.
- Enjoy merchandising and have merchandising experience.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work with detail.
- Proficient in software programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate with other teams within organization.
- Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job, such as hand tools, drills and saws.
- Task and results oriented and have the ability to prioritize tasks to be done.
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
Apply today online!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later