Posted 22 days ago
Competition Number: 22005063
CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK
We are currentlylooking foraFull Time Customer Service Desk Associatetowork in afast-pacedretailenvironment who are available to workflexible shifts:weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
This position requiresinteractingwith customersandmanaging all transactions efficiently and accuratelywhileworking withourcomputerized system.
You'll need to learn our products and policies. Typical career steps are to work in administration or become a department manager.
- Process customer transactions, sales, and refunds through cash registers
- Operatescannersand credit card/debit card terminals
- Collect payments and bag purchases for customers
- Keep the checkout area clean and orderly
- Maintain front end department merchandise
- Answering front desk phone and directing calls
- Assist other departments and functions as required
- Able to learn and operate the applicable computer system (D365) used to process orders
- Strongmathematical skillsandbasiccomputer system knowledge
- Ability to work independently in afast-pacedenvironment
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Experience as a Retail Cashier is an asset
- Ability to handlemoderate physical demands: standing for4 hours, lifta medium size merchandise if required up to 50 lbs.
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
Interested in a career with Kent? We would love to hear from you!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later