The Reporter Port Hawkesbury
The Reporter, a division of Advocate Printing and Publishing Company, is currently searching for a dynamic, self-motivated, individual to join our team as a receptionist to work with our sales and editorial team.
The successful candidate will perform a wide variety of administrative support while providing excellent customer service for all people who visit the office and will perform general administrative, production, and classified advertising sales support. Reporting to the team lead, this position is the first point of contact and will col elaborate with all team members supporting editorial, sales, proofreading, layout, and other production requirements.
Attributes and Responsibilities:
- Basic math skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong communication skills with the ability to
- answer inquiries from customers, co-workers, government, community leaders, agencies, etc.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar position
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Experience working with MS Suite of office products and internet applications
As an added feature, we offer a recruitment bonus of $250 upon completion of 3 months of successful employment, as well as a retention bonus of $500 upon completion of 12 months of successful employment.
Send your resume in confidence to: careers @advocateprinting.com
All applications will be gratefully accepted, however,
only those being considered will be contacted.