Posted 24 days ago This job may expire soon!
Competition Number: 22004985
EVENING SHOP FOREMAN
Universal Truck and Trailer is Atlantic Canada's largest heavy duty truck and trailer dealership featuring the most up-to-date dealer service bays in Southern New Brunswick. We are an authorized sales, service, parts and warranty dealership for premium products Freightliner and Western Star Trucks. In addition, we service most makes and models for class 6, 7, and 8 vehicles, including luxury class RV's. We focus on exceeding customer requirements through continuously developing our team and building technical capabilities.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Evening Shift Supervisor for our Dieppe location. The successful candidate will need to be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who can lead people and who is passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Coordinate Service work in order of appointment and priority
- Provide estimates in a timely and accurate manner
- Communicate service work scope to technicians to ensure customer expectations are met
- Assist Service Advisors in their scheduling duties by monitoring workload and maximizing bay utilization
- Monitor repair progress against estimates and update Service Advisors & customer with any changes
- Ensure warranty conditions are met
- Quality check completed Repair Orders (RO)
- Coach technicians on work order tracking and related system functions
- Ensure that the system accurately reflects technician time
- Minimize unbilled labor through diligent work scheduling and planning
- Adhere to and enforce company safety policies
- Ensure shop is cleaned after each jobs
- Monitor shop equipment
- Perform technician evaluations
- When required fill in for Service Advisor
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 4:00pm - Midnight
- Relevant post-secondary education and/or equivalent industry experience
- Mechanical aptitude is required
- Will be energetic, enthusiastic, and team oriented
- Exceptional organization, decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and coaching skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills (experience with Microsoft Excel is a must)
- Must be committed to quality, safety and service
What we offer:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Incentive Bonus
- Modern facility and equipment
- Excellent Training Programs
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Universal Sales Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later