Hillsview Acres Home for Special Care
14 Middlefield Road, NS B0T 1EO
Casual Environmental Service Worker
- Grade 12 graduate or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience of housekeeping operations and equipment, an asset.
- Experience in a Long-Term Care setting, an asset.
- Current WHMIS certification an asset.
- Preventative Crisis Intervention training an asset.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and personal initiative.
- Physically capable of performing all assigned duties within a flexible work schedule required for a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week operation.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Demonstrated regular attendance
- Class 5 Drivers License
Under the direction of the Administrator, ensure a clean, sanitary and safe home-like environment, within an interdisciplinary, resident-focused team, consistent with the Mission and Philosophy of Hillsview Acres. Ability to meet and maintain health requirement standards as per Long Term Care Legislation.
A copy of the Environmental Service Worker job description can be obtained by contacting Janie Ryan, Administrator.
Wage: $ 16.94 per hour
Submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Janie Ryan, Administrator
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 902-685-2966 ext. 225