Oulton College is an innovative leader in Post-Secondary Career Training. We have invested in the best people, techniques, and technology to become one of Atlantic Canada's leading Private Colleges. As New Brunswick's largest and fastest-growing college, we are always looking for the best and brightest to join our dynamic team.
If you are passionate about what you do and want to hold a role in an academic environment that promotes teamwork and student-focused education, you may be our new team member. Oulton College believes in supporting our employees through regulatory licensure and continuing education opportunities.
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Lead Veterinarian. This position involves the balance of a teaching load in the Veterinary Technician program with clinic management including surgical and routine animal care while ensuring animal care standards are consistently upheld. The successful candidate is expected to start on a part-time basis in fall 2022, followed by full-time permanent employment as of December 2022.
- You are a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or equivalent
- You possess a New Brunswick practicing license in good standing (or are able to obtain)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in small animal medicine with significant comfort with spay/neuter/dental procedures
- You enjoy the dynamics of teaching and learning, both in the classroom and clinical setting
- You are interested in and an advocate of lifelong learning
- Ideal candidates will possess experience in the shelter and exotic medicine, and hold a positive relationship with local NB rescues an asset
- Bilingual in French and English will be considered an asset
Work With Us
- Annual salary competitive with, or above, industry standard
- Paid annual licensing fees
- Professional development opportunities and financial support with continuing education both in industry-related practice and in adult education
- Employee health benefits (50/50 co-pay with the employer)
- Group Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution matching
- Set Monday-Friday work schedule
- Positive and supportive work environment
HOW TO APPLY
Cover letter and resume should be submitted quoting competition number LV-07-22 to [email protected]
We thank all those who are interested but will only be contacting those selected for an interview.