Our client, a digital communications company, is seeking a Data Entry Clerk to work on a temporary basis out of their Bedford location. The successful candidate will be detailed oriented, well organized and have great business acumen. The ideal candidate must be proficient in Excel.
- Updating company financial tracking system daily
- Maintaining Timesheet tracker
- Managing client billing process
- Other special projects as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting a business related field
- Experience in a data entry role is required
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities
- Must have great attention to detail
Work With Us
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Natalie Clothier by email to [email protected] Please quote position #AS15847-CB.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accountant Staffing is Atlantic Canada's only specialist recruitment firm focusing exclusively on the placement of accounting and finance professionals. Organizations use the services of Accountant Staffing to fill a variety of roles from Junior Accountant to Chief Financial Officer. For more information about Accountant Staffing or to view additional positions, please visit our website at www.accountantstaffing.com.