Competition Number: 22004831
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
NORTHERN NEW BRUNSWICK
If you are looking for 'The Next Step' in your career, J.D. Irving, Ltd. has the opportunity for you!
At. J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the role of Human Resources Business Partner in St-Leonard, N.B. The candidate must be bilingual.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Human Resouces
- 3 years of experience in a stategic Human Resources role is a strong asset
- Labour Relations experience is considered a strong asset
- CPHR designation considered an asset
- Excellent computer skills
- Customer focused individual with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in both French and English
- Energetic self-starter who enjoys working autonomously in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Provide strategic advice and support to employees and Managers in a broad range of HR functions
- Support talent acquisition through the recruitment process, in partnership with leaders and other HR Colleagues
- Partner closely with colleagues in HR and Operations to deliver on the Talent Management and Employee Engagement strategies
- Prepare and deliver employee communications, presentations and correspondence
- Implement a wide variety of Human Resource projects and initiative and ensure aligment throughout our business
- Partner with client groups to positively impact the employee experience through coaching, mentoring and developing others
- Understand our HR systems and ensure they are optimized
- Ensure consistent application of HR policies and procedures
- Compile and complete HR reporting and data analysis
- Act as a liaison with key functional areas in Human Resources such as immigration, disability case management, compensation, benefits, HRIS, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 16,000 dedicated employees.
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
To Apply to this opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later