NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Network Engineering Architect working from Home to join our team in Remote, Quebec (CA-QC), Canada (CA).
- Designs, develops, configures, and implements solutions to resolvemedium to complex technical and business issues related to related to information security, identity management, user access authentication, authorization, user provisioning, and /or role-based access control
- Designs, develops, and implements solutions to successfully integrate new information security and identity management systems with the existing architecture
- Provides end-user support and works on multiple functions of medium to high complexity
- May work on or drive one or more projects as part of a Network Security
- 4+ years' experience in enterprise-scale Information/Network security engineering and operations
- Required Firewall Experience:
- 2+ years with Palo Alto Network administration with Panorama/associated products
- 2+ years with Cisco ASA firewall administration using Cisco Security Manager
- Experience in Windows Office (Work, Excel, etc) required
Highly Preferred Skills:
- 2+ years technical project experience designing, developing, integrating, and implementing solutions to resolve complex technical and business issues preferred
- Experience with an understanding in implementing new hardware using change management processes and procedures required
- Experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems preferred
- Coding experience and proficiency (e.g. Python, Ansible, etc) nice to have
- Experience in UNIX/Linux OS and/or Cisco IOS preferred for use with our toolsets
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent professional experience
For more information email [email protected]
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: Cisco, Information Security, Network Administrator, Unix, Linux, Technology
Apply now "