Posted 12 days ago
Competition Number: 22004591
Truck Shop Planner
Universal Truck and Trailer is Atlantic Canada's largest heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership in Southern New Brunswick. We currently have an opening at our location in Dieppe for a Truck Shop Planner working within our Truck Service Team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who has a positive attitude and who is passionate about working with others and creating symmetry within the shop.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with shop supervisor on work distribution for the truck shops
- Assist service advisors with preparing & updating work schedules
- Close repair orders
- Assist with preparation of time sheets
- Provide updates to customers
- Support customer processes and systems and work with tech teams to identify ways we can automate and scale customer monitoring
- Review all returned and/or rejected warranty claims and prepare repair orders for resubmission.
- Monitor claims for accuracy/completeness
- Flag the appropriate technicians for the hours earned on the operations performed
- Return improperly completed repair orders to the author for correction and/or completion as necessary
- Provide back up support for the Service Advisor
- Assist with the implementation of Elite Certification and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree in a Technical/Mechanical, Commerce related field would be considered an asset.
- Having an understanding of manufacturer warranty policies and procedures would be considered an asset.
- Must exude energy and passion for superior customer service and building and retaining customer loyalty.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Capable of multitasking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this career opportunity, please apply online at www.jdirving.com/careers".
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Universal Truck and Trailer is committed to the goals of Employment Equity.
Save for Later