Posted 15 days ago
Competition Number: 22004554
At J. D. Irving, Limited, you are a part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity, are passionate about achieving results, and committed to the service of sound environmental management. We are focused on continuous improvement and use leading edge technology to grow our businesses and provide increasing career opportunities.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 15,000 dedicated employees.
The Sawmills Divisions is currently seeking a motivated individual to join our Grand Lake Timber team as a Power Engineer.
- Working with a team of Power Engineers, you will be responsible for the:
- Daily operation of biomass and oil fired boilers
- Care and maintenance of steam boilers and auxiliary plant operation
- Daily operation and maintenance of lumber dry kilns
- Education Required:
- Trade Certification or Associate's Degree
- Must be 3rd class Power Engineer
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to work shifts as the operation runs 24/7
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Sawmill Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later