Posted 15 days ago
Competition Number: 22004367
Cavendish Farms is a leading producer of frozen potato products for retail and foodservice markets throughout Canada, the United States and around the world. We have state-of-the-art processing plants in New Annan PE, Lethbridge, AB, Wheatley, ON and another in Jamestown, ND, with head offices in Dieppe, NB and sales locations in Toronto, Montreal and Boston.
Reporting to the Reliability Manager, the Electrical Supervisor will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, "Can Do" attitude and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Successful Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 3 - 5 years supervisory experience;
- Industrial or Construction Interprovincial Ticket or Electrical Engineering Degree, or CET;
- Hands on experience with predictive and preventive maintenance practices;
- Proven track record of successfully implementing and maintaining reliability improvement initiatives;
- Exposure to a food manufacturing facility would be an asset;
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate team members;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- PLC and Instrumentation background would be an asset;
- Supervise hourly trades personnel and outside contractors on repairs, ongoing improvements, and unplanned downtime;
- Coach maintenance team on leadership values and work assignments;
- Develop a culture of Continuous Improvement;
- Facilitate Health & Safety policies and accident investigations;
- Monitor, track and enhance current equipment availability;
- Play an integral part in food safety and internal and external audits;
- Liaison with all internal departments and union representatives;
- Work with Engineers on major equipment modifications and new equipment installations.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Starting Salary: 60,000 - 80,000
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, here.
Cavendish Farms Corporation is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later