Req Id: 382196
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The tight-knit Bell Retail team lives and breathes the latest technology, thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves finding the perfect solution for our customers. We’re proud to offer our customers the best wireless, internet, TV, home phone products and services at Bell and The Source stores across Canada.
Bring your personality to the job
- You love helping people find the products that will make their lives better
- You're passionate about new technology and ready to explain it to anyone, from an expert to a novice
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a flexible schedule
- Experience in Retail Sales, Customer Service or Hospitality is a definite asset
- At Bell, we don't just accept difference-we celebrate it!
Get benefits and build a career path
- We recognize your hard work through incentives, rewards, and employee discounts on services
- Full benefits package for full-time and part-time employees
- Online and in-class training to develop your skills, along with opportunities for career growth and promotions
- We also provide a flexible schedule that offers Full and Part Time hours
Build great customer experiences that keep customers coming back to our stores
- Be able to build a connection with customers to find the right products and services for them
- Provide a great experience and build loyalty with every customer, every day
- Enjoy the challenge of hitting sales targets
- Be excited to learn about new technology and services
- Speak another language? We welcome any second language (French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Tagalog, Hindi, Punjabi, Thai, and more)
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Abbotsford
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 08/16/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, BC, Abbotsford
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.