Posted 18 days ago
Competition Number: 22004326
Early Morning Flow Crew Supervisor
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
- Receive product, ship product, and ensure its accuracy.
- Distribute product to departments.
- Material handling
- Stocking shelves
- Organizing top stock
- Operating Power Equipment
- In bay/aisle general maintenance
- Cleaning / dusting
- Price labels
- Use of electronic devices
- Inventory Preparation
- Clearance inventory management
- Flyer/Ad set up
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and team-oriented individual possessing a strong work ethic.
- High attention to detail.
- Individual should be well organized, and able to manage deadlines and priorities.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age due to internal forklift requirements.
- Heavy lifting is required.
- time 4 am to 1h30 pm
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online today!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later