Posted 27 days ago This job may expire soon!
Competition Number: 22004283
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seeking a full-time Terminal Manager at our Concord, ON location. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a "Can Do" attitude.
Reporting to the Director of Operations - Ontario, the Terminal Manager is responsible for all operational areas while ensuring efficiencies and on-time service goals are met. A key responsibility is leading and guiding consultative planning and the management of performance to implement and meet the objectives & strategies of the terminal while ensuring employee engagement.
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Business Management
- Years of Experience Required:
- 7-10 years of supervisory/management experience required with increasing responsibilities in operations
- Transportation industry experience
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a professional demeanor
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Responsible for all operational areas relating to Transport and Courier while ensuring efficiencies and meeting on-time service goals
- Provide leadership terminal staff
- Deliver Superior Quality Service to all customers and stakeholders
- Ensure Equity and Occupational Health and Safety are at the forefront
- Support staff through change while continuing to increase employee engagement
- Ensuring compliance with managing staff and company policies and regulations
- Review and control costs
- Ensure high productivity standards are met
- Support and promote continuous improvement
To Apply for this Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later