Career Stability with Dignity Memorial
J.A Snows Funeral Home
A.L Mattatall Funeral Home
Cruikshanks Funeral Home
T.W Curry Funeral Home
Patten Funeral Home
North America's leading cemetery and funeral home company, Dignity Memorial, is looking for two responsible, enthusiastic sales representatives. Our Company has seen tremendous growth over the last few years. If you are a highly motivated, results driven, ambitious person who thrives in a team atmosphere, you may be the candidate we are looking for!
The successful candidate must possess a strong work ethic and have the ability to devote the time and energy to start this new career. Candidates require a valid LLQP license. A valid Driver License and personal vehicle are a requirement of this position. We offer paid training, generous commission and bonus structure, full benefits and excellent working conditions.
As a Sales Advisor, you are responsible for:
- Developing and closing new business
- Executing a comprehensive prospecting strategy
- Managing a successful calendar of prospect-facing sales meetings
- Converting opportunities into new customers
What we offer:
- Generous commission structure with unlimited earning potential
- Year-round incentive contests and bonus program
- Outstanding comprehensive training program
- Support from the leadership team
- Potential for advancement
- Flexible benefit plan
- Employer matched Company pension plan
- Team oriented environment
- Recession proof industry
First year realistic, potential earnings of $40,000 - $60,000 with no limit earning potential. Sales experience is an asset but is not required. Our company is the largest funeral and cemetery company in North America.
If you are a focused, self-starter and would like to find out more about this exciting and lucrative full time career opportunity, send in your resume today via the Apply Now button below!
Take control of your career today by providing essential products and services needed by all, and become part of the Dignity Family!
Signing bonus offered for successful professional with LLQP license.
Salary and Commission potential 2nd year: $65,000 - $80,000 + per year
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews.