Reference # HL-16204
Our client is an internationally recognized company, with locations across the world. Now, during a time of growth, we are excited to partner with them in search of a Financial Analyst to join their team in Truro, NS. Reporting to the Controller, the Financial Analyst is the owner of continuous financial analysis, using data and tools to ensure profitability is constantly being maximized.
- Setting up and maintain the integrity of cost accounting models
- Conducting valuation of inventory
- Monitoring of cycle count activities to ensure compliance with corporate inventory policies and procedures
- Performing monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting activities including balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements, variance reporting, and understanding
- Completing financial analysis using data and having a strong understanding of how data translates to overall business performance
- Coordinating and completing annual audits
- Reviewing and maintaining internal controls and related documents
- Assisting in the annual budget process and year-end audit, as required
- Preparing product costing, monthly profitability and waste reports, and ad-hoc cost analysis, as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- CPA preferred or currently working towards designation
- Experience in cost analysis and inventory financial controls
- Experience in Microsoft Excel at an advanced level
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional manner
- Ability to adapt to changing needs, multitask, and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think "big picture"
This is a fantastic opportunity with a well-recognized, international company. If you believe this is the position for you, apply or reach out today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking the link below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Jason Ozon, Consultant, at [email protected] If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Jason Ozon know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.