Posted 15 days ago
Competition Number: 22004222
Class 1 Driver - Linehaul Night TRM to TRM Delivery
4 on 4 off Tue-Fri (1800-0600)- Approx. 12h shift
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third-Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seeking (01) Class 1 Linehaul TRM to TRM Delivery Driver based in Kentville terminal, NS. The selected candidate will be a reliable person with a strong work ethic and great and positive attitude with a commitment to provide a Superior Quality service.
Manage time, pick, receive packages, and ensure accurate and timely delivery service to our client's customer base. Enthusiastic, great attitude and exceptional customer service skills are a must to join the team.
- Provide efficient, reliable, professional service to customers
- Work with variable shipment weight and freight handling equipment
- Maintain company equipment standards.
- Process daily pickup and delivery records.
- Pre-trip inspections of all units.
- Scheduled activity based on daily shipment volumes and customer demand.
- Minimum 2 years of safe tractor driving experience.
- Class one (1) driver's license.
- Proof of COVID Vaccination required.
- Clean driver's abstract and criminal search.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a commitment to provide Superior Quality Service
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation $0.486 per Mie
- Hook up hours, waiting time and fueling hour: $22.99
- Benefits starting the first day of the following month of the start date: Medical, Drug and Dental, RRSP match at 5%, Life Insurance and Discounts.
- Quarterly Safety bonus $0.20/Mile (no preventable accident).
- Mechanical Breakdowns compensation $15 per hour, max 8h a day.
- Uniform Allowance is $350 per unit, per year.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later