NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a IAM Sailpoint Architect (Remote) to join our team in Toronto, Ontario (CA-ON), Canada (CA). (Remote)
The candidate should have a strong foundation in Enterprise Identity and Access Governance area.
He/She should be able to apply their Cybersecurity experience in designing and implementing large-scale IAM solutions with a Cloud first approach.
The role requires a sound understanding of IAM architecture in a hybrid environment.
This position will need to engage with multiple stakeholders including the CISO and other executives and business leaders to design a cohesive solution.
This role requires the candidate to have a strong understanding of the underlying controls and business processes that comprise the major functions of:
- Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) principles
- In-depth SailPoint IIQ or Identity Now product knowledge
- IGA Automation tools
- User objects and access role construction and management
- Account lifecycle management
- Supporting the development of IAM strategy and roadmap
- Designing the controls associated with user provisioning / de-provisioning and access management lifecycles
- Identifying and evaluating tools, utility processes, and components comprise the IGA ecosystem.
- 10+ years of Design and Implementation experience with Sailpoint
- Experience with supporting IAM in a Cloud environment, including Azure
- Experience with SQL database administration or management.
- Experience in AD, ADLDS
- Experience with a SIEM tool
- Experience in User Life-Cycle Management, IAG, Automated Provisioning, authentication standards and protocols such as WebAuthN, FIDO, Federation, API Authentication, and Privileged Account Management.
- Experience in designing top-tier Security practices and delivering innovative cloud-based security offerings.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: Developer, DBA, SQL, Consulting, Database, Technology
Apply now "