Posted 25 days ago This job may expire soon!
Competition Number: 22004048
Who We Are:
Our team operates within highly technical, fast paced, competitive businesses and is part of an integrated forest products value chain under J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI). Our goal is to play an integrated role in sustainably transforming our renewable forest resources into value-added products for today's consumer markets.
We are not just invested in forest products; we are invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow, and thrive. Being curious and focused on innovation is key to leading a successful team. True leaders never stop learning and are never satisfied with the status quo.
We operate four Pulp and Paper Mills out of Saint John and St. George New Brunswick that produce 1 Million Tonnes of Product and employ over 1000 employees.
We currently have an exciting opportunity based out of our Head Office in Saint John for a Business Student.
- Education Required: Business Administration students available for co-op work term and in good academic standing
- Displays initiative and flexibility
- Demonstrates a reliable and safe work ethic
- Detail-oriented and proficient with Microsoft Suite of Products
- Product moving in our company sales system
- Provide backup for completion of sample requests and phones
- Railcar tracking and analysis
- Claims recording and analysis
- Projects as assigned
- Process improvement initiatives related to pulp/paper sales and transportation logistics
- Back-up for Executive Assistant
- Other tasks as assigned
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Forest Services Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later