Mariner Innovations is seeking Intermediate and Senior Full-stack Developers to join our IT Professional services team. Responsibilities include performing analysis, design, coding, testing and documentation for customers
- Assist in the analysis and design for system conversions and migrations
- Develop and document detailed design from a top-level design specification
- Work with system design specifications, develop detailed specifications for software programming applications or test case
- Design, code, and debug
- Involved in the maintenance and enhancement of existing operational application systems
- Develop business knowledge and customer relationships where appropriate
- Provide technical documentation with an increasing focus on functional documentation
- Schedule and estimate development tasks
- Perform code review of other developers’ components
- Assists in developing code prototypes to demonstrate proposed solutions
- Post Secondary education in in software engineering/computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with JSP
- Source control: Git, SVN
- Experience in Unit testing, performance benchmarking, Performance testing
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Considered an asset:
- Agile delivery – experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of enterprise grade development and Security based practices, SSDLC
- Security Certifications
- Previous experience in a consulting/professional services role
Work With Us
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!