We have remained focused on striving to provide the best service in the industry; this is driven by our employee's passion, professionalism, and knowledge. We believe that our people are our biggest assets, and we are committed to providing continued education and opportunities for growth.
If you are looking to join a dynamic organization this is the opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting for a Director of Sales & Marketing to join our team in Atlantic Canada.
As a member of the senior leadership team reporting directly to the Vice President, the Director of Sales & Marketing will develop strategic growth opportunities, build brand recognition and key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, support the negotiation and closing of business deals and develop a high functioning sales team to increase sales opportunities. This is a national role and will require some travel.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Building, developing, and managing Inside and Outside Sales Teams
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts
- Developing and implementing a national sales strategy
- Develop, manage, and lead marketing campaigns, website development and social media strategy
- Maintaining an accurate sales pipeline
- Achieve growth and hit targets by being actively engaged in the selling process as well as successfully leading, managing and coaching the sales team
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Actively involved in forecasting and annual budget planning
- Working with the leadership team to manage key supplier relationships
Suitable candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering, MBA would be an asset
- 10+ years of experience in a sales, or sales management role
- Experience in marketing, social media and website development
- Proven and demonstrated experience building, developing and leading a team utilizing excellent people management skills to coach and mentor
- Experience working within a matrix style organizational structure
- Proven and demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and following a structured sales management process
- Proven sales record with the ability to plan, develop and implement business strategies
- High energy, self-motivated and must have a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Technologically inclined
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Industry (petroleum, service, construction, distribution, transportation) knowledge would be an asset
- Bilingualism would be considered an asset
Petroservice attracts and retains great people in our industry by offering a challenging and dynamic work environment. We offer competitive compensation packages including above-standard medical (health, drug and dental) benefits, 5% RRSP matching, EFAP, and vacation benefits. Additionally, we offer educational scholarships to dependents of employees, health and wellness programming and team celebratory events.
If you are an outgoing, persuasive, team orientated, results driven individual who has been successful in sales and are interested in joining one of Canada's leading companies within the petroleum industry to grow your career, please apply online.
For other opportunities, please visit our careers page: https://www.petroservice.com/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.