Posting # 2022-018-WFC-TPT-03
Workforce Management Coordinator
Casual/Part-Time: 2 positions (.30 each)
Seaview Manor is a compassionate provider of resident centered continuing care serving primarily Zone 3 of the Nova Scotia Health Authority. We are located on the scenic coast of Glace Bay, just 20 minutes from Sydney. We are committed to providing an optimal quality of life for our residents and provide individuals a full scope of programs and services through a safe, nurturing, and caring environment.
· Are one of the largest employers in Glace Bay
· Offer an excellent teamwork environment
· Are committed to proving work/life balance
· Offer competitive long-term care sector salary and benefits
· Hold a diploma in Office Administration or equivalent combination of academic preparation and experience.
· Are proficient in managing relationships with employees in a unionized environment
· Are a critical and analytical thinker with a bias for solving scheduling challenges and managing the scheduling process
· Are skilled at holding employees accountable for meeting expectations
· Are self-directed, a quick learner and possess strong leadership skills
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume outlining how they meet the above requirements. Please note the Posting Number 2022-018-WFC-TPT-03, and submit to [email protected] We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. The posting will remain open until the positions are filled.