Posted 19 days ago
Competition Number: 22003384
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland is currently seeking a full-time Terminal Manager for our Toronto Courier Terminal.
Reporting to the Director of Operations Ontario , the Terminal Manager is responsible for all operational areas while ensuring efficiencies and on-time service goals are met.
Who You Are:
- You have 5-7 Years of supervisory/management experience with responsibilities in Courier/Transport operation s
- You have Transportation industry experience at multiple levels within the operation (Asset)
- You have a Post-Secondary degree in Business Management (Asset)
- You have energy, enthusiasm, and a professional demeanor
- You have strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- You have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for all operational areas relating to Courier while ensuring efficiencies and meeting on-time service , and cost goals
- Provide leadership to terminal staff
- Deliver Superior Quality Service to all customers and stakeholders
- Ensure Equity and Occupational Health and Safety are at the forefront
- Support staff through continuous improvement while increas ing employee engagement
- Ensure compliance with managing staff and company policies and regulations
- Review and control costs
- Ensure high productivity standards are met
- Support and promote continuous improvement
What You Can Expect:
- A flexible medical, dental, and vision plan, with an enhanced focus on mental health and wellness
- Ability to save for your future with our company-matching RRSP program
- 15-week maternity leave top-up program
- Growth and progression opportunities within Midland Transport and the larger network of the JD Irving group of companies
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees
Save for Later