Mariner is actively recruiting for a Senior Bilingual Business Analyst (English & French) to be a key leader in our IT Professional Services teams located in Fredericton, New Brunswick. In this role, you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our delivery and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
You are passionate about customer experience – and are not afraid to ask the hard questions and challenge the status quo to deliver the right solution. You can balance your love of detailed analysis with your drive to meet deadlines – and can guide the process from idea through to the testing phase.
- Facilitate stakeholder sessions, interviews, and analysis to identify areas for process and systems improvement.
- Responsible for requirements elicitation and analysis for complex business transformation initiatives.
- Prepare Business Requirements Documents, including functional/non-functional requirements.
- Provide gap analysis, process mapping and design. Experience in producing visual business process models and architecture diagrams that clearly show the connections and inter-dependencies between various business capabilities while depicting relationships between the business outcomes and various system components.
- Prepare integration plans for deployment of system changes into existing environments.
- Collaborate in the development of test plans and test cases.
- Interact with the solution team to ensure that requirements are correctly understood and implemented.
- Communicate key insights to client team and clearly identify impacts of changes
- Mentor and coach business analyst team members and be an active member of the business analyst community.
- 10 years of experience in Business Analysis as a part of multifunctional team.
- Bilingual (English & French).
- Experience in public sector, health care, utilities, financial, and/or occupational health and safety.
- Demonstrated success with business requirements analysis, group facilitation, gap analysis, process mapping and design as part of a business transformation.
- Knowledge and experience with large scale multifunctional IT implementation initiatives.
- Experience in working in a formal systems development lifecycle methodology environment involving such artifacts as functional and detailed design documents, business use cases, and requirements traceability.
- Demonstrated skill in building consensus among stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in working with business at all levels including technical SMEs.
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall project delivery methodologies.
- Demonstrated project experience across some combination of the following:
- digital strategy/digitalization of services
- enterprise systems (ERP, CRM, HRIS)
- IT infrastructure & cloud
- business intelligence & analytics, data management
- IT risk management
- emerging technologies (AI, ML, IoT, etc.)
- Experience working in client-based consulting role is highly desirable.
- Post-secondary education in business, computer science, or a related field.
- CBAP and/or PROSCI certifications considered an asset.
Work With Us
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!