Posted 15 days ago
Competition Number: 22003290
CIVIL PROJECT MANAGER
Gulf Operators, Ltd. is a civil contractor experienced in all aspects of civil work including drilling and blasting, concrete work, excavation, water and sewer, as well as aggregate production and sales.
At Gulf Operators Limited, you will discover a fast-paced work environment and gain exposure to a wide range of industrial, commercial, infrastructure and residential projects. We are always seeking to attract the very best talent for our varied operations.
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Civil Project Manager to join our dynamic team in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Plan and control the construction of allocated projects to ensure completion in accordance with design requirements, safety standards, and time and cost restraints to achieve profit objectives.
- Align resources required to execute the projects.
- Manage sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Interact with clients / customers.
- Prepare budget and cost report tracking.
- Quantify design changes.
- Act as a coach, mentor and resource to teams
- Manage progress claims and change orders with customers.
- Ensure project meets Health, Safety, and Environment requirements.
- Civil Engineering Degree or a CET with directly related job experience on large civil projects
- Professional Engineer (P. Eng) designation would be considered an asset or equivalent working experience.
- Advanced understanding of civil engineering concepts and ability to communicate ideas to others.
- Experience with AutoCAD and MS Project
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills within the field of expertise and ability to coach and mentor others.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification would be considered an asset
What We Offer:
At Gulf Operators you will be rewarded with a competitive benefit and salary package as well as the opportunity to take part in job related training and development. You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop in your current role as well as being able to progress within the division and entire company.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Gulf Operators Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later