NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Technical Architect - Salesforce to join our team - Remote Canada Position.
How You'll Help Us:
As a Technical Architect, you will have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new division created within one of the largest technology providers in the world. We are building the next generation of digital services company and believe clients are ready for a more nimble, agile partner to deliver outcomes across the SFDC platform- including Sales, Service, Marketing, Vlocity, Mulesoft, Tableau, etc.
You'll help us by viewing this opportunity as more than a job, but an opportunity to mold the business and as a place to grow your career with a core group of highly talented individuals across the US, Costa Rica, Canada, and India. We put an emphasis on training, improving consulting skills, and helping you achieve certifications. You'd be joining a company that has 3,000+ SF certifications, so you know you are part of a highly skilled team that values investing in team education and skill-building.
Why the Role Is Important:
Our Technical Architects are fundamental to ensuring the digital technology and related services that NTT DATA builds for our clients are valuable, intuitive, and impactful. The work of Technical Architects provides our clients and team with support, leadership, and direction to make sure projects are executed well and to deliver the engagement as promised.
Once You Are Here, You Will:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our client's needs to create thorough configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, solution architects and designers to define the technical architecture on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing functions and integration patterns and other functional streams effectively communicate to the build teams
- Document the technical architecture and design including wireframing the architecture designs using tools to create architecture diagrams to capture the future state improved processes
- Communicate with both business and technical teams to ensure Salesforce best practices and provide technical guidance
- 8+Years of experience implementing enterprise level projects in Salesforce.com / Force.com platform across core modules
- 5+ Years of experience as a Technical Architect where you had to ensure Salesforce best practices and provide technical guidance to business and technical teams
- 5 Years of Apex, Visualforce, SOQL/SOSL, App Exchange experience
- 5 Years of Lightning development experience including lightning component, Lightning Connect, Lightning App builder experience
- 5 Years of integration development experience in Salesforce Integration Patterns: SOAP/REST web services, APIs, batch processes, connectors, middleware
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture preferred
- Hands on experience in the following preferred:
- Field Service Lightning
- Einstein Analytics
- Guidance. You are providing the technical direction and support to the team.
- Attention to details. Provide strong attention to detail in developing the technical requirements and understanding the needs of the Client.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: IT Architecture, Developer, Solution Architect, Information Technology, Consulting, Technology
Apply now "