Posted 9 days ago
Competition Number: 22003082
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada with 48 locations from Saint John, New Brunswick to Corner Brook, Newfoundland and many towns and cities in between. We owe our success to our exceptional customer service, superior selection of home building supplies, and our commitment to protecting our customers and staff by hiring and training associates dedicated to our safety values. Our culture thrives thanks to the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in, our focus on diversity in the workplace, our commitment to our employees through training and development programs and our focus on creating an aligned and engaged workforce across our locations.
Estimators provide material lists and pricing to assist retail and contractor customers to plan and budget their projects.
Typical career steps are to work in contractor or commercial sales, or become a truss designer.
This position will focus on Windows and Doors
- Provides customer service to contractors and residential customers
- Is a resource for project sales and contractor sales representatives
- Produces quotes and material list for construction
- Education in construction, engineering or 3D design (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience in construction, purchasing or sales of building materials
- Able to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Independent, problem solver
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later