Smart Skin Technologies provides IIoT based productivity solutions globally to the food, beverage, & pharmaceutical sectors. Smart Skin serves 18 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world and nearly every major beverage brand with its patented and award-winning Quantifeel™ solutions. While most of our engineering and production activities are undertaken in New Brunswick, our global presence is increasing with team members also located in centers like Atlanta, Toronto, Munich, Los Angeles, San Jose, and Tokyo.
Smart Skin is seeking a full-time Mechanical Technologist. This role is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment. The position entails working with a multidisciplinary team; your role will be to scale production of our drone designs by providing a streamlined approach to size customizations, preparing engineering designs, drawings and related technical information.
- 3D CAD application experience, preferably SolidWorks
- Post secondary education in mechanical drafting technology or equivalent work experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt to change
As a Mechanical Technologist, you will:
- Design/draw parts and assemblies using CAD program
- Create product images as requested
- Create part and assembly drawings
- Test, evaluate, modify and re-test products
- Follow GMP - Good Manufacturing Practices
- Document changes and updates
- Review designs
- Follow, generate and update design guideline documentation, BoM's
- Provide feedback to engineers for improving upon current designs and processes
- Collaborate with colleagues on a small energetic team
Please apply online for this opportunity by May 27, 2022. We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about Smart Skin Technologies, please click here.