NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a COBOL SME with Life and Annuity Domain to join our team! You will work remotely out of the comfort of yourhome office!
- Represent Development team in client discussions along with Business Analyst.
- Experience in performing application enhancements by referring to Business Specification document.
- Conduct Technical research, Development and Testing of client's business requirements onto NTT Life and Annuity Product.
- Provides support in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Experience in configuring new product launches in Life and Annuity Domain, enhancing existing products.
- Perform impact analysis and create Technical Specifications.
- Create a flexible technical design that is scalable and reusable.
- Experience in integration items like DTCC, DST, Claims and any agency systems.
- Work closely with Offshore team to guide and get the project work executed.
- Review the coding and unit test results, guide the team for ontime delivery.
- Work with Business Analyst, QA team for defects.
- Creation of Project handover document and provide hypercare.
- Should be comfortable in Agile framework and process flow.
- Promote teamwork and culture of accountability.
- Co-Ordinate with onshore and offshore resources and guide team members as required.
- Identifies opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels.
• 10+ years of experience in Life Insurance and Annuity TPA business involving multiple product lines.
• Experience in SDLC lifecycle in waterfall and agile methodologies.
• Experience in translating Business requirements and Gaps into Technical specifications.
• 8+ Years of experience in programming and debugging using COBOL, JCL, VSAM and CICS technologies.
• Working knowledge on relational databases (DB2 / SQL / Oracle) is preferred.
• Working knowledge on JAVA, Python, Shell Scripting and Linux is an added advantage.
• Eagerness to learn new digital technologies and cloud platform.
• Strive to learn new technologies and suggest better way of doing things in the platform.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: Testing, Cloud, Business Analyst, Mainframe, Java, Technology
Apply now "