Posted 6 days ago
Competition Number: 22002912
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
Kent is locally owned and operated, and we continue to grow in your community.
To be a great cashier you need to love dealing with people. You need to understand that your interaction with them leaves an overall impression and impacts if they will choose to shop at Kent again.
- Operate registers, scanners, and credit card/debit card terminals
- Do refunds, help with customer issues
- Collect payments and bag purchases for customers
- Keep the customer service area clean and orderly
- You'll need to learn our products and policies.
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later