Posted 5 days ago
Competition Number: 22002820
OPPORTUNITIES FOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Cavendish Agri Services supports farmers in growing healthy and productive crops. We have 8 manufacturing/retail locations serving Atlantic Canada. Our primary products include fertilizers, crop protectants and technical expertise.
Cavendish Agri Services is looking for a high energy Sales Representative based out of either Kentville or Wilmot, NS branch. Passion for the agricultural industry and experience in sales or customer service is a must. As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for a group of customers within your region.
- Manage all sales of fertilizer, crop protectants and other agricultural related supplies within a designated territory
- Proactively grow the client base and develop key business initiatives in order to grow sales volume within the assigned territory
- Identify new sales leads and new markets for products and services
- Cultivate positive business relationships with our customers in the farming community
- Serve as a direct partner, providing agronomic services and solutions to help clients be successful in growing their business
- Continuously seek customer feedback and ensure follow up when required
- Represent the company in a professional, positive and pleasant manner
Successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Sciences or Agriculture with experience in an agricultural environment; P.Ag or Certified Crop Advisor designation is preferred
- 2 years of agricultural sales experience is strongly preferred
- Post-secondary education in a related field coupled with several years of experience would also be considered
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Cavendish Agri Services is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to:
- A flexible health, drug, dental, and vision plan
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs
- Health & wellness reimbursements, includes gym memberships, fitness classes or online workout programs
- Maternity leave top-up program (if applicable)
- RRSP matching program
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development as well as 24/7 access to online curated learning
- Growth and progression opportunities within Cavendish Agri Services and the larger network of the JD Irving group of companies
For further details, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Cavendish Agri Services is committed to equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later