NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a M&A-Project Manager-100% Remote to join our team in Toronto, Ontario (CA-ON), Canada (CA).
- Finance Acquisition integration specialist
- Lead finance integration in mergers & acquisitions, and/or company consolidations
- Work with senior leadership and stakeholders in project setup and execution
- Plan and execute implementation plan that includes global teams across multiple domains, including business, analysts, technologists
- Regular reporting of plan progress and implementation status to leadership and stakeholders
Must Have Skills -
- Project management experience of minimum 7 years
- ERP and/or Finance backend experience in IT-centric environment: project setup, accounts payable, accounts receivable, or customer invoicing, with minimum 7 years
- Experience in company merger within finance area, acting as a team lead, familiar with methodologies and processes involved in finance integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including preparing senior leadership level presentations and conducting meetings
- Experience working with senior leadership teams (e.g. VP & above), including information gathering, presenting, leading
- Experience creating Project plan using Microsoft Project
- Experience managing projects in waterfall methodology
- Experience managing projects with dispersed global teams
Prefer experience with SAP
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: M&A, Project Manager, SAP, Consulting, ERP, Management, Technology
Apply now "