Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients' needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco's core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry's most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry's most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will encompass all facets of the calculation of net asset values on a variety of complex hedge funds,
- You will manage an "Account" with the support of Account Manager/s and working closely with the Operations Managers,
- You will review Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements and associated reports for complex, high risk funds, or as required;
- You will review/authorize payments and other transactions;
- You will provide training and supervision to team members;
- You will plan, schedule and manage the daily workflows of all client relationships within your account;
- You will manage the launch and set up of new funds and on boarding of new clients;
- You will liaise with clients regarding reporting requirements and deadlines, ensuring delivery in an accurate and timely manner;
- You will act as primary relationship manager with local office stakeholders and or clients/third party fund participants;
- You will manage, develop and maintain relationships with local office stakeholders, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants;
- You will develop, adhere and maintain targets concerning staffing, production, overtime budgeting and productivity;
- You will ensure all staff are appropriately trained and conduct performance evaluations bi-annually and informal one-on-one performance updates for (Senior)/Fund Accountants, Supervisor & Account Manager bi-monthly;
- You will escalate all material issues affecting the account to the Operations Manager (e.g. client relationship concerns, operational risk, compliance breaches etc.) in a timely manner;
- You will manage and meet expectations of local office stakeholders, clients & fund participants, adhering to deadlines;
- You will build and maintain relationships with other Citco departments;
- You will participate in meetings and presentations to key stakeholders, clients and senior members
- You will participate in and lead projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business;
- You will participate in managerial functions in conjunction with the Operations Manager;
- You will assist with any other functions required as part of the business of the Company, and reporting to the Operations Manager
- You have a Bachelor or master level degree
- You have a minimum of 6-7 years in Hedge Fund Accounting
- You have a proven interest in financial markets and the hedge fund industry
- You have exposure to system implementations and work flow process initiatives
- You have strong Excel experience
- You have excellent communication skills
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.