Smart Skin Technologies provides IIoT based productivity solutions globally to the food, beverage, & pharmaceutical sectors. Smart Skin serves 18 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world and nearly every major beverage brand with its patented and award-winning Quantifeel™ solutions. While most of our engineering and production activities are undertaken in New Brunswick, our global presence is increasing with team members also located in centers like Atlanta, Toronto, Munich, Los Angeles, San Jose, and Tokyo.
Smart Skin is seeking a motivated, experienced individual to join our team as a Beverage Field Support Specialist. As a Field Support Specialist with our company, you will travel to customer facilities to perform installation and training of our solution. You would also be responsible for remotely helping our clients when issues arise. Our ideal candidate has a wide range of experience in the beverage packaging industry. The ideal candidate for this role can be based in any major centre in Canada, and this position is intended to be fully remote.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn the technical details concerning how our solution works and what problems it solves for our clients
- Travel to client sites to perform installation and training of our solution
- Perform tests and diagnostics to ensure hardware and software is in good working order
- Manage customer relations by soliciting and logging client feedback; evaluate data we receive through digital channels
- Identify areas to improve customer satisfaction and repeat business; communicate those issues and possible solutions to senior management
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 or more years of experience in the beverage packaging industry
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Good organizational and time management skills, and high level of attention to detail
- Computer skills and ability to learn to use company software
- Ability to travel internationally
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to listen, understand, educate, and influence customers/potential customers regarding products and services
Please apply online for this opportunity by May 4, 2022. We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about Smart Skin Technologies, please click here.