Terra Insights is a comprehensive platform of trusted geotechnical, structural and geospatial monitoring technologies and data delivery solutions that are used in leading projects around the world. Terra Insights is powered by RST Instruments, Measurand, 3vGeomatics and Syscom Instruments. These industry-leading brands form the first, one-stop in-ground, at-ground, in-space monitoring technology and data delivery platform.
The Terra Insights platform is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator, based in New Brunswick, to provide marketing support for all of the platform brands. You will be part of a dynamic team of professionals that works closely together to achieve marketing goals and the overall success of the platform.
- Lead execution of social media activities across multiple brands, including but not limited to content and creative design and utilizing social media scheduling tools.
- Engage with our social media audience to increase reach of profiles and generate brand awareness.
- Assist with paid media opportunities such as sourcing, creating ad copy or other related tasks.
- Assist with the execution and promotion of marketing content initiatives like webinars, white papers, landing pages, and other lead generation activities.
- Lead execution of email marketing activities across multiple brands, including but not limited to newsletters, branded automations, lead generation activities and internal/external communication.
- Execute on website updates, including but not limited to minor text/image adjustments, build out blogs as provided by content marketing team, build out landing and new pages as needed.
- Assist with SEO related tasks such as keyword research, competitive analysis, content development, and on page SEO best practices.
- Assist with Pardot data management, automation building, tracking, and campaign management as needed.
- Partner closely with content & campaign marketing teams to ensure brand voice is properly reflected in messaging and visuals and to ensure timing, and execution of campaigns are met as per schedule.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing trends, including but not limited to demand generation, email marketing, social media best practices, and marketing technologies.
- Work with Marketing Manager to collect and present monthly reports.
- Various administrative tasks as required.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in communications, marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years experience in marketing or related position.
- Familiarity with online meeting platforms (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google hangout)
- Ability to work within tight timelines to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Social Media management best practices
- Familiarity with email building tools such as Mailchimp, Hubspot or Pardot
- Experience with Pardot or similar sales and marketing CRMs considered an asset
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud considered an asset
- Experience with Google and LinkedIn Advertising considered an asset
- Experience with WordPress or similar Content Management System's considered an asset
- Experience with eCommerce considered an asset
RST Instruments / Measurand / 3vGeomatics / Syscom Instruments are committed to providing a safe and inclusive workplace where employees are empowered to design, manufacture, and deliver the highest quality shape monitoring products.
This position is required to be on-site in our Fredericton Measurand downtown location (271 Regent St.).
RST Instruments/ Measurand/ 3vGeomatics/ Syscom offers an environment to people who are confident, adaptable, and focused on building lasting relationships. We offer a very competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to Marcia Everett, Human Resource Manager by email to [email protected] with "Digital Marketing Coordinator" in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for a screening interview will be contacted.