Posted 5 days ago
Competition Number: 22002113
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
We are currently seeking candidates to join our Health Services team full-time, in the position of Disability Case Manager within J.D. Irving, Limited, located at Irving Shipbuilding, Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Post Secondary Education - University or College
- A minimum of five years disability management experience
- Previously demonstrated coordination and management of complex cases
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office skills
- Disability Management Certification is an asset, or willingness to obtain certification
The successful applicant must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Case load management, including coordination with all stakeholders
- Return to Work Program development and management
- Ability to analyze data and present to Senior Leadership Teams
What we offer:
At J.D. Irving, Limited we will provide you with unlimited career opportunities in a team-based collaborative environment while helping you achieve your professional goals.Whether you want to build your career nationally or in the global marketplace, you'll have the chance to use your expertise, expand your skill set and learn new things working for a family-oriented company that appreciates you want a balanced lifestyle.
Since our inception over 135 years ago, our employees continue to build JDI into a diverse group of performance driven enterprises. We are focused on continuous improvement, starting with you.
We appreciate your interest in our company however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later