Posted 7 days ago
Competition Number: 22001926
PumpsPlus Ltd. is an industrial distributor that is focused on pumps and related products. We have developed strong relationships built on integrity, quality products, and customer service to the point where we hold exclusive distribution rights with our suppliers and manufacturers. With a full portfolio of premier industrial pumps and products, PumpsPlus can provide the solutions required for the most difficult and challenging applications with the commitment and dedication from our valuable and knowledgeable team members.
PumpsPlus Ltd. is looking for a bilingual, dynamic, self-motivated SALES REPRESENTATIVE to work for the Quebec region. The successful candidate will provide a direct and personal business relationship with our customers, provide technical support, manage an assigned territory, and develop and grow business with the intention of achieving and exceeding revenue and margin targets. The position can be based in Northern New Brunswick, Quebec or Ontario.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining relationships on all existing accounts
- Seeking out and developing new customers
- Providing service and technical support for our existing pump population
- Proficiently presenting technical features, communicating product value, and regularly meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Building trust with the customer by meeting commitments and offering high quality customer care.
Education and Experience:
- Successful candidate will have as a minimum a CET or Trade Certificate from a recognized institution. An EIT or P.Eng. will be given preference
- Sales and service experience is required as is excellent customer relations experience
- Experience with and knowledge of various pumps
- Other mechanical or instrumentation experience would be an asset
- Excellent PC skills including, but not limited to Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation and communication skills will be essential
- Demonstrated market development skills will be considered an asset
What's In It For You:
- You will have a competitive salary, bonus plan and group insurance (health, drug and dental program, as well as RRSP matching up to 5% that start the month after you are hired)
- You will positively contribute to a company that has successfully grown year over year
- You will join a team that spans multiple industries, markets and territories and provides variety
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click https://www.pumpsplus.ca
PumpsPlus is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later