Posted 13 days ago
Competition Number: 22001754
OPPORTUNITIES FOR RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values. Kent is locally owned and operated, and we continue to grow in your community.
If you ask our Sales Associates what they like best about working at Kent, they say they like working with people, learning about products and being part of a great team. They also like flexible schedules and opportunities to advance.
- Working safely
- Providing superior customer service - this includes greeting customers, providing information, completing sales and arranging deliveries
- Stocking products and creating displays
- Learning about new products and attending training
You will need to take ownership for your area of the store and maintain the highest standards of safety, service and merchandising. The job can be quite physical and involves standing, walking and lifting. You will need to learn our products and policies, and seek assistance when asked a question that you are unable to answer, or you need help lifting a heavy item.
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
This is for our various locations in Nova Scotia Market:
- Kent Building Supplies - Antigonish (35 Market St, Antigonish)
- Kent Building Supplies - Amherst (130 S Albion St, Amherst)
- Kent Building Supplies - Inverness (15818 Central Ave, Inverness)
- Kent Building Supplies - Port Hawkesbury (16 Paint St, Port Hawkesbury)
- Kent Building Supplies - Stellarton (60 Lawrence Blvd, Stellarton)
- Kent Building Supplies - Sydney (530 Grand Lake Rd, Sydney)
- Kent Building Supplies - Truro (104 Wade Rd, Truro)
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal o pportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later