Senior Operations Analyst, Middle Office Solutions-Treasury
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients' needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco's core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry's most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Middle Office Solutions team, you will be working with some of the industry's most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services mainly relating to cash movements.
- You will support client operations by verifying, reporting, and processing activities on their behalf. Our clients are Investment Managers whom we provide time sensitive services centralized around moving money in and out of their account(s) for various operational purposes.
- You will engage our clients in a professional manner and providing dependable service within the confines of daily bank cut-offs/hours by processing daily payments via internal payment system
- You will both prepare and review payment transactions in our proprietary treasury system
- You will set-up, review, & maintain Standard Settlement Instructions (SSI's) in our proprietary treasury system and perform callbacks, as required
- You will prepare and oversee end of day transaction reports to circulate to clients & internal departments
- You will be responsible for training new or junior staff, as needed or other team members during coverage scenarios
- You will lead mapping projects and new client onboarding
- Coordinate with multiple departments across the firm to drive results / complete deliverables
- You have post-secondary education
- You have 1-3 years' experience in Financial Services focused around data entry and cash/payment processing
- You have strong customer service skills
- You are experienced operating in a fast paced environment
- You have strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task to manage volumes
- You can work independently and understand when to escalate
- You have the ability to learn and follow established policies and procedures
- You are a committed team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong and confident English communication skills through e-mail and phone
- You have strong Microsoft Office Suit and Outlook skills
- Familiarity with SWIFT seen as an asset, but not a requirement
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.