Competition Number: 22001616
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
At Irving Consumer Products, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. We are a family-owned and operated company that has grown to become one of North America's leading manufacturers of household paper products. Irving Consumer Products produces branded and private label bathroom tissue, facial tissue, paper towels, as well as napkins.
The Key Account Manager will act as the ICP lead contact for assigned customer(s) and will be responsible for achieving case, GP, net revenue, and sales KPIs. The Key Account Manager will also be deeply involved in the activation of Category Leadership Plans (CLP) and will use them in the development and activation of customer specific business objectives to achieve the 5P objectives in addition to ensuring retail execution with field sales and broker partners and leading the development of the strategic account plan for assigned customers.
Strategic Account Planning and Execution
- Deliver case and GP objectives consistent with the strategic direction of the business. Engage customer in the development of strategic account plan (SAP).
- Frequently interact with customer personnel to drive the execution of the strategic account plan.
- Ensure activation of targeted category leadership plan (CLP) initiatives within the SAP.
- Achieve 5P objectives (product, price, promotion, placement, personal marketing) and goals through the activation of customer category leadership plans.
- Lead the development of the strategic account plan for assigned customer(s).
- Contributes to ensuring early retailer sell-in calls are scheduled and conducted and for ensuring new product sales/marketing plans are executed as planned.
- Track plan progress and conduct periodic reviews with customer and ICP cross-functional resources, and adjust as necessary
- Complete ownership and integrity of contents presented to customer.
- Develop and manage customer relationship and cross-functional touch points across leadership levels.
- Advance customer penetration and expand match contact list
- Present plans, recommendations, and initiatives to customer to gain approval and grow Irving business.
Account Management & Communication
- Responsible for timely and effective communication of customer/category information.
- Account activation volume plans communicated to ICP through Demantra.
- Ensure accurate forecasting inputs to Sales Planning & Operations
- Effectively develop and manage customer P&Ls to achieve case and GP goals
- Accurately complete administrative tasks, record keeping, tracking and follow-up
- Ensure retail execution with field sales and/or brokers is in line with strategic account plan (SAP).
- Communicate market and competitive intelligence to sales leadership and marketing
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of sales, category management and trade marketing leadership, preferably in CPG
- Demonstrated customer partnerships
- Strong marketplace acumen
- Category and shopper insights acumen
- Integrated customer relationships
- Marketing acumen
- 5P solutions development
- Strategic Account Planning experience
- Effective selling
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Consumer Products Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later