Spare Pool Employee(s) - Lab/Chemical Plant
AV Group is an exciting and innovative company that is backed by world class strength, t he Aditya Birla Group (ABG), a 55 billion $US corporation in the League of Fortune 500 companies. With operations in 36 countries, the Group is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. Over 60 per cent of its revenues flow from its overseas operations. As a member of The Aditya Birla Group based in India, our mandate is to produce specialty pulp products to service the textile industry. Consequently, we offer professional challenges in a range of disciplines to assist us to grow and operate. AV Group offers outstanding career opportunities as well as the chance to be a part of a developing team.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Spare Pool Employee. In this position you think outside the box and constantly look for continuous improvement opportunities. You provide relief for various operating positions, including clean up, lifting and handling of materials and general labour duties.
You have strong interpersonal skills and promote safe work practices. You demonstrate problem solving abilities and demonstrate initiative and flexibility.
You will be provided with the training and development required to be successful in this role and start your career development in our company.
- Must hold a degree/certification in one of the following:
- Process Control, Chemical Technology, Environment Technology, Bio-Technology, Chemistry or Biology, Bachelor of Science;
- Previous pulp and paper experience considered an asset;
- Flexible and able to adjust to changing priorities;
- Strong mechanical aptitude;
- Above average written & spoken communication skills;
- Understands and is able to demonstrate analytical problem solving and decision-making;
- AV Group NB Inc., Nackawic Mill is a 24/7 operation. Shift work will be required in this role.
Why AV Group NB Inc.?
With AV Group NB Inc., you will become a part of a worldwide global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong values and work ethics. AV Group offers challenges in a wide range of disciplines and opportunities for professional growth, a competitive salary, competitive benefits package and a variety of training & development programs to help you develop the skills you need to build a successful career.
If you believe you are a good fit for a fast-paced, challenging work environment, please submit your application online https://www.av-group.ca/job-listings/
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification