Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients' needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco's core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry's most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Middle Office Solutions team, you will be working with some of the industry's most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services mainly relating to cash movements.
- You will support client operations by verifying, reporting, and processing activities on their behalf. Our clients are Investment Managers whom we provide time sensitive services centralized around moving money in and out of their account(s) for various operational purposes.
- You will engage our clients in a professional manner and providing dependable service within the confines of daily bank cut-offs/hours by processing daily payments via internal payment system
- You will monitor process flows to ensure deliverables/daily payments are on track assisting where needed and escalating, if required.
- You will ensure adherence to controls and procedures while taking a role as a Subject Matter Expert for the department
- You will prepare and oversee end of day transaction reports to circulate to clients & internal departments
- You will set-up & maintain Standard Settlement Instructions (SSI's) in internal systems
- You will be responsible assisting and leading performance discussions with junior staff, troubleshooting day-to-day issues, reviewing/adjusting work allocations as needed, and representing the group on internal and external calls
- You will oversee a team of Analysts and Senior Analysts supporting them and your Manager while delivering a high level of customer service to your client base
- You will ensure the team is able to work effectively, troubleshooting technical issues and working with the Manager to ensure the team is adequately equipped to service our clients
- Work on strategic projects, as needed
- Coordinate with multiple departments across the firm to drive results / complete deliverables
- You have post-secondary education
- You have 2-5 years' experience in Financial Services focused around data entry and cash/payment processing
- You have experience leading teams, mentoring staff, and coaching them in their roles
- You have strong customer service skills
- You are experienced operating in a fast paced environment
- You have exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task to manage volumes
- You can work independently and understand when to escalate
- You have the ability to learn and follow established policies and procedures
- You are a committed team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong and confident English communication skills through e-mail and phone
- You have excellent Microsoft Office Suit and Outlook skills
- Familiarity with SWIFT seen as an asset, but not a requirement
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.