Posted 7 days ago
Competition Number: 22001191
Chandler is a collaborative team focused on high value products, services and solutions that assist our customers in achieving their business goals. Chandler is committed to providing the best, and to achieve the goal, we are also committed to hiring the best.
We are looking for an outside sales professional to join our team, this position will be based out of our Mount Pearl NL Branch! The successful candidate will be joining a high performing sales organization. Committed to growing the business and providing world class customer service.
- Lead generation and opportunity qualification
- New account activation, prospecting
- Customer development across product offerings
- Maintain adequate levels of product knowledge.
- Achieve specific sales targets.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build long term customer relationships.
- 2 years proven sales experience; preference will be given to tenured experience.
- Post-Secondary education in a Trade or technical field, Sales, Commerce or Business Management
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and highly developed time management skills.
- Desire to work within a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
- Must have a valid class 5 driver's license.
- Vaccination status will be required
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus commissions
- Comprehensive Benefits package, including EFAP and Wellness programs
- Company vehicle, gas card, and cell phone
- Opportunity to grow with a large corporation.
If you are committed to excellence, have a good sense of urgency and are interested in working in a rewarding team environment, please click on "Apply Now" to submit your resume at our on-line career site.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by _____.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later