Posted 25 days ago This job may expire soon!
Competition Number: 22001180
ASSISTANT GARAGE MANAGER
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 15,000 dedicated employees.
We are currently seeking a Assistant Garage Manager to support our Woodlands Operations in Central New Brunswick. Based in Chipman N.B, the successful candidate will oversee a team of mechanics and provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Commitment to top performance in a safe work environment
- Prioritize work requests
- Plan and schedule work orders
- Assist with parts and inventory control and parts ordering
- Prepare and submit weekly reports
- Supervision of mechanics in a garage/field setting
- Provide excellent customer service
- Previous supervisory experience and some mechanical knowledge are essential
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and JD Edwards are considered an asset
- Applicants should possess the ability to prioritize tasks to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail
- Experience in heavy equipment would be considered an asset
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later