Posted 26 days ago This job may expire soon!
Competition Number: 22001136
Atlantic Wallboard is a business venture of the J.D. Irving, Limited group of companies. Located in the Irving Green Industrial Park, Atlantic Wallboard is a highly automated, state of the art gypsum manufacturing facility which provides a broad range of gypsum wallboard products for use in the construction industry.
We are currently looking for General Labourers for the position of Tarper. This position will be part-time with full-time hours.
- Education Required: Trade Certification or Associate's Degree.
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years
- Previous labourer/production experience will be considered a strong asset
- Good problem solving, trouble shooting and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Interest in working in a continuous learning environment where LEAN manufacturing practices will be utilized
- Packaging finished product on flat beds or rail
- Securing load for safe transportation to end customer
- Equipment cleaning and inspection
- Area housekeeping
- Forklift operation
- Working with high performance work teams
- Ability to work in an accident free manner and help ensure that team members work safely while performing all job duties
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Atlantic Wallboard Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later