Jump Recruitment, on behalf of our client Fer-Pal Infrastructure, is hiring a Truck and Heavy Equipment Mechanic in the Greater Toronto Area.
The role is responsible for achieving and maintaining required certifications, and work as part of the team maintaining and repairing all of the machinery used at Fer-Pal.
- Reports to Fleet Maintenance Manager.
- Carry out maintain /repair/ other assignments, including, as required:
- Diagnose faults and malfunctions.
- Adjust / replace/ repair as required.
- Test and ensure successful completion of work.
- Document work performed, report on problems encountered /resolved.
- Comply with legislated and company Health and Safety policies and practices.
- Follow Fer-Pal processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate flexibility in helping the shop team meet its goals
- Achieve and maintain Truck and Transport Mechanic Trade or Heavy Duty Equipment Certifications (310 T or 421A).
- Strong ability to continuously learn to work on new equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive and deliver results under pressure.
- Combination of relevant experience and education.
- Ability to work well with and without direct supervision.
- Own transportation, valid driver's license, and have a good driving record.
Work With Us
Fer-Pal Infrastructure is an entrepreneurial leader in watermain rehabilitation services in North America. With a 30-year award-winning history of ensuring clean and safe water for municipalities in Canada and USA, Fer-Pal continues to grow rapidly as a result of our leading-edge team, innovative technology, and customer excellence. Fer-Pal offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefit plan, an RRSP program including company match and opportunities for career growth.
Fer-Pal Company Mission:
- FER-PAL would like to create a long term, sustainable, continuously growing, well managed business.
- FER-PAL will remain the predominant player in pipe rehabilitation - now and in the future.
- FER-PAL must create and sustain a culture that prizes safety, family, quality products, workmanship, innovation, high profitability, professionalism, great customer service.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Fer-Pal will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual's particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise us in your application.
How To Apply
If you are excited to begin your Fer-Pal career please send your resume to Ashley Verge, Recruitment Specialist, at [email protected] or submit via the Apply Now button below.