Posted 22 days ago
Competition Number: 22000584
MAINTENANCE STAFF - IRVING ECO-CENTER
J.D. Irving, Limited is currently seeking Maintenance Staff for the Irving Eco-Center: La dune de Bouctouche in Bouctouche, NB for the upcoming operating season.
As a maintenance member of the Park team, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out various landscaping duties including pruning, lawn mowing, mulching trail surface, and keeping the park clean of debris.
- Carrying out various maintenance duties including installing signs, and the maintenance of various picnic areas, trails, interpretive displays, restrooms, and road systems.
- Maintaining positive public relations with Park visitors.
- Ensuring safety, quality and environmental standards are maintained.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks such as lifting heavy objects and mowing lawns.
- Experience in a general laborer, landscaping, or maintenance role.
- Available to work on a rotating schedule which includes evenings and weekends.
- Motivated to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Committed to top performance in a safe work environment.
- Bilingual (English and French) is essential.
This is a term employment (mid April until October).
Location: Irving Eco-Center: La dune de Bouctouche
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later