Posted 7 days ago
Competition Number: 22000164
OPPORTUNITIES FOR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
Cavendish Farms is a leading producer of frozen food products for retail and foodservice markets throughout Canada, the United States, and around the world. We have state-of-the-art potato processing plants in Prince Edward Island, Lethbridge, Alberta, and Jamestown, North Dakota, and an appetizer plant in Wheatley, Ontario. Our Head office is in Dieppe, New Brunswick and has sales office locations in Toronto, Montreal, and Boston.
We are currently looking for a Customer Account Coordinator to join our Supply Chain team. Customer Service is the hub of Supply Chain and the successful Customer Account Coordinator will gain a solid foundation to learn our business and grow within it. As a Customer Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for entering, processing and verifying all customer orders to ensure complete and on time delivery. The successful candidate must be a team player as they work closely with other associate departments (Pricing, Deployment, Warehousing and Transportation).
For this role, interaction with the customer takes place in a business office setting, via email and/or phone. The successful candidate must build strong relationships with our sales team and the customer while assisting with requests and orders. While servicing the customer is your focus, a strong attention to detail and troubleshooting skills are required to problem solve effectively when needed.
- Process's customer orders and verifies stock levels to confirm accuracy in order fulfillment through to delivery
- Follow up on orders to ensure on-time delivery
- Troubleshoot potential problems and resolve issues as they arise
- Partner with the Sales Team to meet and exceed customer's service expectations
- Confer with production, planning, shipping, warehouse, transportation, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing, delayed shipments or "at risk" shipments
- Making changes/revisions to orders, if required
- Communicate and work with customers to solve issues
- Minimum post-secondary; or equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly reason and solve practical problems
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to effectively compile reports and write correspondence
- Demonstrated self-starter and a strong work ethic
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong customer orientation (friendly, courteous and helpful)
- Demonstrated team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Specifically Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Proficient in working and conversing in both English and French is considered an asset
Cavendish Farms is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to:
- A flexible health, drug, dental, and vision plan
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs
- Health & wellness reimbursements, includes gym memberships, fitness classes or online workout programs
- Maternity leave top-up program (if applicable)
- RRSP matching program
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development as well as 24/7 access to online curated learning
- Growth and progression opportunities within Cavendish Farms and the larger network of the JD Irving group of companies
- Hybrid Work Schedule (if applicable) to provide you the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days per week
- Relocation costs (if applicable)
For further details, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Cavendish Farms Corporation is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later