Natures Crops International (NCI), a specialty oils supplier for use in personal care, health supplement, and food industries, has an immediate opening for a permanent, full-time Marketing Assistant at our location in Kensington, PE. Evening and/or weekend work is sometimes required, as dictated by business needs. The position may require overnight travel on occasion.
The Marketing Assistant's responsibilities include supporting the marketing team in the planning, execution, and tracking of marketing activities and projects along with executing various administrative tasks for Ahiflower®, Natralipid®, and other NCI brands.
The Marketing Assistant will provide support in creating digital content, reporting various metrics, monitoring campaigns, and evaluating results. The Marketing Assistant will also provide organization and logistics for trade shows and conferences.
The incumbent must demonstrate reliability, good judgement, strong multi-tasking, and prioritization ability, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Learn and gain a deep understanding of NCI's brands and their respective value propositions and their stakeholders, while supporting the marketing team in executing marketing strategy to enhance NCI's brand value
- Collaborate with the Brand Manager on various marketing initiatives to develop content schedule for social media channels
- Monitor, track, and report metrics from various campaigns
- Provide support in trade show/conferences planning and logistics
- Monitor and respond to marketing queries
- Other administrative duties as deemed necessary
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of influencer marketing and social media platforms
- Keen aesthetic sense and an eye for quality content
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative
- Strong initiative, problem-solving, and multi-tasking abilities
- Experience in social media content management on FB, IG, TikTok and LinkedIn social platforms
Education and Skills Recommended:
- Four-year degree in marketing, communications, or business
- Knowledge of relevant marketing and social media tools and applications
- Strong organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
NCI offers a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply for this position, please submit your resume with cover letter to Lindsay Cole at LCole@naturescrops.com by Friday, Feb 4th. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.